Why the design of your website, Online shop or eBay store is critical to success?
In a market where you are competing with other sellers, selling the exact same products, are you winning the fight for sales? There are many factors involved in having a successful online shop. One crucial area is design; does the presentation and content of your online shop appear to inspire more trust and confidence with the shopper than your competitors.
According to your design and user friendliness of your webstore, shoppers will either have the confidence to buy or feel a little nervous and apprehensive about doing business with you. With the design and presentation of your E-commerce store you want your prospective customers to have the;
- Confidence to know that they will find the right products quickly, easily and hassle free.
- Confidence to know that your shop will be there tomorrow.
- Confidence to know that the products they purchase are guaranteed by a professional looking business that offers, after sales service and support.
- Confidence to know that they can get a replacement or a refund should there be issues with your product or service.
- Confidence in knowing your store is concerned about their shopping experience and your business reputation.
- Confidence to know that your shop is legally bound to honour trading standards and recognises the law.
The list goes on, but crucially it’s the design and appearance of your online store that captures attention and inspires the confidence in shoppers to ultimately purchase from you.
Ask yourself, does my online shop inspire the trust and confidence of a professional business? Does my site look current and relevant for today’s market? Not sure? Contact 777power today and see how we can improve your sites design and ultimately increase your sales! (kaching)